Well today was Gavin's 6 month appointment and I couldn't be there. He got his 6 month shots, got weighed and measured and Eric was able to ask the doctor any questions he wanted. Did he have any questions? Of course not. :) Well, Gavin is now 27 inches long and 17 lbs 1 oz. He is creeping along on the floor now, sitting up wonderfully on his own and laughing it up! He is really playing with his toys now and going after the toys that are far away from him. Gavin LOVES his cousin Dylan; watch the videos if you haven't already. I had to finally pull out his 6 month clothes and I'm slowly packing the 3/3-6 month clothes which is easier said than done. For the past month, he has really enjoyed his bath time because he gets to splash and splash and splash! He really is a happy baby....when he gets his way. Oh and since it's the Thanksgiving season, we are SO thankful and blessed to have our local immediate family babysit at a moment's notice! Ever since he was born, Eric and I have had at least 2 date nights a month! This past weekend, we had TWO date nights! Yay!
We're looking forward to Gavin's First Christmas! It'll be so much fun with all those non-noise making toys!
Are there such toys?! Well, until next update....
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!
No comments:
Post a Comment