34 Weeks and only 6 more to go! I may sound like a terrible person saying this but I don't mind the wait. Eric and I were discussing this last night....how he can't wait to hold Gavin in his arms and I'm thinking to myself, "I'M NOT READY! This and this needs to get done. We have this to do and that to do. We're NOT ready!" Well, here's what's been going on this past month.
We've been busy, that's for sure! During the week, we've been occupied with parent classes, Bible studies and working for our church. Then on the weekends, it seemed as though there was always something to attend (a bridal shower, a baby shower, get togethers, a picnic, a charity event and a photo shoot). It has been crazy....but fun!
Physically, I'm feeling great! I'm eating good, still doing cardio and lifting weights. Still no cankles and my wedding rings still fit. However, I'm really veiny in my hands! I haven't had any complications except for a few backaches here and there. Gavin is still moving like crazy in there; which is an awkward yet amazing feeling. To date, I've gained 27 pounds.
We have been blessed beyond belief when it came to our baby showers! We seem to have everything in order and will probably just get the last few necessary items soon. The crib is up, the dresser is filled, the clothes are hung, the glider is gliding, the diapers are piled and the bedding is on! It was fun going through everything and putting it in its designated area (I just hope Eric won't mess it up!) HA!
Our next appointment is tomorrow and I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again. That's my favorite part of the visits. :) Take care and sorry there's really not much to update you on. Gavin's doing great!


No comments:
Post a Comment