We had our 36th Week Appointment yesterday and all is well. We got to meet a new midwife at the Breath of Life Birthing Center who will be a on call one weekend a month so our original midwife can finally have some time off. Gavin is doing great! We heard his heartbeat and it is still strong. She estimated his weight to be around 6 pounds and I'm measuring at 37 weeks. My blood pressure is very good. And to date, I've gained 32 pounds. That's right....
Last weekend, Eric and I went to Babies R Us and Target to purchase the final necessary items with the awesome gift of gift cards! I must say that Eric was a little disappointed in the toy selection at Babies R Us. But he still has time to find Gavin that special toy from Daddy. This weekend, I'll be cleaning like a maid on steroids because the rest of the apartment is D-I-R-T-Y! Thankfully (and sad to say), Eric is out of town so he won't be in my way. :)
I've been feeling pretty good. A few emotional rides here and there but I've been told that's normal. I'm still going to the gym despite the looks I get from the other members. I'm experiencing a few backaches but thankfully I have a couple gift certificates for a massage! I'm waiting till I REALLY REALLY need it.
Well, we've reached the point where we visit our midwife on a weekly basis! I guess you'll hear from me next week then! Thanks for reading!


No comments:
Post a Comment