Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Too Mushy? Too Bad!

This entry is about my husband.  I probably don't write about him as often as I do about Gavin but he is still a huge part of me!  This August we will be celebrating 3 years of marriage together.  We joke because we say it feels like longer (in a good way).  We have been through a lot since getting married and even moreso since being together in general.  This September we will have been together for 6 years!  I still remembering in our dating years that when we argued, I would run away; not want to talk to him then break up with him.  Then a week later we would be back together.  Oh how things have changed! 

I am so blessed to be married to a man of integrity.  A man that loves his family and is determined to put them first.  A man that knows how to communicate in an effective way.  A man that wears his emotions on his sleeve.  A man that is so passionate about depleting debt that he wants to educate young people in not creating debt.  A man that makes his son laugh with a simple napkin trick.  A man that makes his wife melt with a gentle kiss and a long embrace.  A man that is talented in so many ways.  A man that always rights the wrongs.  A man that uses common sense.  A man that can create a conversation with anyone around him.  A man that can cook like a chef.  A man that is an honest, hardworker.  A man that is understanding, supportive and extremely patient.  A man that prays for God's will.  A man that relies on the Lord.  A man that strives to be a better husband/man.  A man that respects the concept of marriage.  A man that puts a smile on my face when I think of him.

My husband is far from being the perfect man.  But he is the perfect man for me.  I love you, Eric!

Views from Gavin:











Views from self-portrait: 


   

3 comments:

Katie Norton said...

Aww, how precious :)

Mom Karen said...

More couples should show their love for each other and their families the way you both do. You are truly blessed.

Not to mention, for a 2 year old, he's quite the photographer....uh, I think it runs in the family! LOL!

Brandi said...

awwwww. never too mushy!