Monday, July 25, 2011

Where Have I Been?!

All over the place....

Two weekends ago, I was in Miami.  Last week, I stayed home with Gavin, however, we definitely didn't "stay home".  We were out visiting friends and family for lunch and walks and pool time.  We went to the library at least 3 times for age appropriate fun.  We went to the beach and met a fun family to play with.  But most importantly, we were together.  Gavin was such a trooper through all of our travels and visits.  I really enjoyed my time with Gavin and it's going to be difficult to start working again.  But the bills need to be paid!  Here are some pictures of our time together. 

Road Trip to Miami


Visitng Papa Jeff @ The Ritz-Carlton



Roaming the streets of Miami

Lounging at the Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort

Waiting to go to dinner

View of the hotel's pool

Playing Angry Birds

Chilling at Papa Jeff and Maria's condo

Road Trip back home

Like Father like Son

Gavin's new thing

Worn out from the library and lunch


This is what happens when Mommy naps and Daddy "watches" Gavin

No comments: