Now Eric on the other hand, please pray for him because I honestly don't know how well he's going to do in the delivery room. While the midwife was checking me internally, Eric couldn't see anything AT ALL and he was hiding the fact that it made him queasy . But once the midwife left, he started freaking out! I just kept telling him, "Eric, I NEED you to be strong for me!" Of course, I tried to say it without laughing....I'm such a mean wife, I know. :) So with that being said, I will be looking for an Eric understudy! JK!
We're all set with our bags packed, the carseat in place, the nursery all set up, the phone list to be dialed, the apartment semi-cleaned and the toes painted. It's funny because every time I call my mom or dad, they answer with such an anticipated tone in their voice, "Yeeeess?!"
I will be working up until "The Day". Our due date is still May 20th and my work is ready to receive the call. So far, I've been impressed with the timing of everything. We've been able to attend certain events that we tentatively planned....like The Walk For Life; Mother's Day celebrations; concerts; and a wedding! Our next appointment is Thursday (1 day overdue) so we'll see what happens! Stay tuned....




No comments:
Post a Comment