Well, today Gavin is 9 months old. That means there are only 3 more months until he is a year old! Should I start crying now or save the waterworks for his actual birthday? Gavin is feeling a lot better and only has an annoying cough. The rest of us? Eric is getting over a cold and I'm beginning to lose my voice. I'm trying to cure it with home remedies because I do not want to accept the inevitable. I need my voice at least until Saturday afternoon. I'm throwing a baby shower at our church this Saturday morning and I'm going to use my voice! Oh well, if anything, I'll write everything out on paper and pass it around. :) I'm hoping this baby shower will be fun. I've planned for a couple games and a little message from my heart. I would like to post the message but I'm going to wait till after the baby shower so as to not ruin the surprise. Just pray that everything goes well.
Other than that, I think we're going to keep this weekend low-key since we're both kinda under the weather. We looked at houses tonight. The first house was a corner lot and was very nice on the inside. The layout was cute, the kitchen was a good size, very well maintained and a big master bedroom. Then we traveled to the next house. We went in and we came out....did not like it. So, Eric and I drove back to the first house. As we were driving around, I realized that the next door neighbor lived in what looked like a shack! It was awful and that did it for me. I was not too keen on a corner lot to begin with so the surrounding neighbors confirmed my rejection. I know it was frustrating for Eric at first but I do not want to settle when it comes to the neighbors and location let alone the condition of the house. So hopefully we'll be able to look again this Sunday afternoon.
Have a great weekend and I'll post that message as soon as Saturday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment