Today marks a special day for me. I started working for the Munce Group 8 years ago on this exact date. Eight years! That is probably the longest commitment I've made EVER. That's longer than any one place I've lived on my own. That's longer than any car I've owned. That's even longer than any relationship I've been in. So this is a big day for me! And guess what I get to do to celebrate? I get to answer the phones today: "Thank you for calling the Munce Group. This is Brooke." Some people think I'm a recording so they dial the extension they need. Some people think my name is Brooks or Beth. Others think they dialed the Salt Rock Grill because their phone number is one digit off. Everytime I'm tempted to take the reservation but I'm sure that will cause some legal issues or something. :) However, I do more than answer the phones and I love my job! I am so grateful to be working for a godly company that really seeks to please the Lord.
Tonight, we're going to look at some houses. I should take my camera in case there's one I'd like to share with y'all. We're really praying about this whole process because this is a BIG decision. It's not like some tv you find in a store where all the selections are laid out before you and you just pick the better deal. This is a long process of agreeing on a house, inspections, offers, counteroffers, closing costs, signing your life away and not to mention painting, possibly remodeling, moving....this could take months! But we're ready! I'll let you know what happens.
Well, I gotta go to work....hope everyone has a great day and I'll talk to you soon.
Good morning! How do I get him to close his mouth?!
No comments:
Post a Comment