Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fantasy

So, tonight my husband is not feeling well.  As much as I'd like to think he's a hypochondriac, I still try to tend to his needs.  He went to bed early and hogged the bed so I decided to stay up, do my Bible study and journal a bit.

For those of you that don't know, I'm part of an all-woman Fantasy Football league.  At first, I wasn't interested; didn't know how to play or who was who on the field.  But my sister-in-law said her group needed one more girl so I caved in.  Now, 13 weeks later, I am proud to say that I'm in 2nd place and somewhat obsessed!  Fantasy Football has actually created an extra common interest for Eric and me!  Every Sunday morning he would ask if I put my players in (which I would do right after MNF, duh!) and we would go back and forth between his league and mine to see our status.  It was fun!  I'll definitely let you know what happens in the playoffs.

I really don't have any updates on Gavin.  I'm hoping that we'll take him to see Santa some time soon.  For Santa's sake, I hope Gavin will be in a good mood. :)

If you think about, pray for Eric's health.  He hasn't been sleeping very well and now that he's possibly getting sick isn't good for his work either.  Thanks!

Praying for y'all,
Brooke

  



No comments: