Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where'd it go?

Where has this past weekend gone?!  Did I sleep through it?  Did it pass with a blink of an eye?  Where'd it go?!  Well, we had a great visit with Eric's dad last weekend and we're very sad to see him leave.  Hopefully he'll be able to visit more often next year.  Have a safe trip, Jeff and I'll do my best to keep you updated! :)
 
We finally got to visit Santa for the first time in Gavin's life!  He did such a great job; no crying and smiles all over the place.  We went to Tyrone Square Mall and Santa really gets ya with those prices for pictures!  Actually, let me correct myself, he really gets ya with those prices for ONE picture.  We opted for the cd so we can print as many as we'd like but when we got home, there were no images on there!  So Eric brought it back and the kind lady was able to give us FIVE pictures instead!  I was absolutely amazed and so excited.  I'll post those as soon as I download them to my computer. 

Want to hear about procrastination....there are only 3 days left until Christmas and we are not even close to being done with our Christmas shopping!  We have about 7 more people and 4 White Elephant gifts to shop for and I'm running out of ideas.  I'm telling you all of this so in case you get your present late, you'll know why.  I'm sorry?

We definitely have a busy week ahead of us.  Tonight, I'm taking Gavin to a friend's house for a small get together.  Tomorrow I'm working and then we're hosting the 3rd Annual Christmas Party with Mr. LaChance and the Listers.  Thursday I'm working for Mark in the morning; taking Gavin to see Santa with the grandmas in the afternoon; then off to the Bates' for an annual Christmas Eve party in the evening.  Christmas morning will be at Cindy's then Christmas dinner at my mom's.  Then the day after Christmas, I'm sleeping all day....even if I have to take a sedative!

Have a Merry Christmas and I'll post pictures soon....

Love,
Brooke, Eric and Gavin




No comments: