Monday, August 1, 2011

Not Much

Honestly, I don't have that much to report from this past weekend.  We saw friends that we haven't seen in quite some time.  Saturday morning, we attempted to play volleyball but at the time we showed up, we didn't have enough people.  But we chatted with our old friends, Aaron and Sarah.  Good times/good chats.  Saturday afternoon, Eric did an amazing lawn job.  I can't wait till we can afford to redo our landscaping!  Saturday night, Aunt Heather and Dylan took Gavin to their friend's house to play kickball.  Eric made me an amazing dinner (I'll say three words....alfredo from scratch!)  After cleaning up, we picked up Gavin and ended the night early.  Sunday morning, we attended Gulf Coast Fellowship and my friend, Shannon, visited from Missouri.  Then afterwards, we continued our way up north and visited our friends, Damon and Kelley in Trinity.  They have a GORGEOUS home!  Then last night, Aunt Heather and Dylan came over for some Chicken Alfredo leftovers....which was still amazing.

This week, we're transitioning back to normalcy.  It's a brand new month, bills are paid, Gavin's back at his child-care provider's house, Eric starts school and I'm back to working out (well, I have been for the past week but things have gotten in the way).  Welcome to August!   

1 comment:

Katie Norton said...

Yum! I love making alfredo from scratch!! You need to try it on pizza with chicken and onions. Ok, now I'm hungry ;) I'm glad you had a fun weekend! We need to get together REALLY soon!