Monday, August 22, 2011

Three Years and Counting

Tomorrow, my husband and I will be celebrating 3 years together!  For some, that doesn't seem like a lot.  For Hollywood, it may seem like an eternity!  JK!

I took the day off tomorrow so we can just be together.  Not much is planned except for dinner and a movie.  But during the day, we'll probably just wing it.  We were going to get tattoos on our wedding fingers but we both decided not to because we can't afford it right now.  Plus, we weren't sure of what exactly we would get.  We were thinking of tattooing our names, our wedding date, an infinity symbol, a cross, or an Ichthus (Christian fish symbol).  But now we have more time to think about it.

Also, we both say, "We're NOT going to get each other gifts this year!"  But somehow I always end up getting Eric something.  Hee-hee.  I hope he likes it.  If he does, then I'll post the video of his reaction on here. 

Speaking of videos, I need to videotape Gavin more often.  He is so stinkin' hilarious!  He talks and talks and talks and gives facial expressions that makes me wonder, "Where did he learn that from?!"  I have a video of him on my phone.  Eric asked him, "Are we going to draft Aaron Rodgers, Michael Vick or Tom Brady?"  Gavin answered, "Tom Brady."  Eric followed up with, "Why?"  Gavin said, "Because he's god."  I'm hoping to upload that video very soon. 

3 comments:

Karen Fernandez said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary to a beautiful loving couple.

I love you guys!!

♥ Mom Karen

Jeff said...

"Love is looking at each other and seeing everything you ever wanted."
I got that from a fortune cookie along with a losing set of lottery numbers. Damn, Chinamen.

Katie Norton said...

Congratulations Brooke :-) I hope you had a great anniversary!!