Thursday, January 28, 2010

All About Me....and Gavin

We watched a very disappointing movie last night, All About Steve.  I figured since Sandra Bullock was in it, that it would be well worth watching....I figured incorrectly.  I signed up for Netflix awhile ago and I like to watch movies by myself, no offense to Eric.  I love to watch movies in subtitles, not only because I can't hear the tv very well but because I sometimes don't understand what the actors are saying....especially when they have a British accent for example.  Also, regarding the sound, for some odd reason, the dvd makers think it's really awesome to turn up the volume during action scenes but then dull down the dialogue.  LAME!  I love movies that make me laugh really hard; that make me cry a lot; or that make me crawl into Eric's arms and never leave.  A good movie to me is one that reflects my own life or presents life-applicable lessons.  I don't have any examples off the top of my head but I know they're out there!

Gavin and I took a walk with a friend last night.  It was a little chilly and he got a little fussy toward the end.  So I carried him for a little bit and boy did he give me an arm workout!  My arms and back are a little sore this morning.  But it was a nice, long walk.  Once we got home, I gave him a bath, fed him and he fell right to sleep!  I wish I could take pictures of his sleeping positions because he cracks me up.  His arms are always bent in a weird and awkard position but apparently it's comfortable to him.  I moved one of his arms and he put it back in that seemingly uncomfortable position.  Oh well....

I'm getting really excited about our Mexican fiesta this Saturday.  We have a little bit of cleaning and a lot of grocery shopping to do!  It's gonna be a good turnout.  I love being able to see friends we haven't seen in awhile.  Speaking of parties, I've been thinking about Gavin's First Birthday Party!  Not sure exactly when or where but it's going to be amazing!  If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Ok....have a great day and I'll possibly write again tomorrow.   


No comments: