Monday, January 25, 2010

Not a lot

This weekend was nice, especially since I spent a lot of time with Eric and Gavin.  We didn't do much of anything but I love the fact that we were together. 

I have a confession to make.  Last week, I worked out a total of 0 days!  I KNOW!!!  I'm very disappointed in myself.  I got lazy....really lazy and I didn't want to make the effort of driving to the gym or even walking around the block!  Ok, now that I got that off my chest, I will be working out every day this week to make up for last week's laziness.  I have 3 options:  drive to the gym, run around the neighborhood or a workout dvd at home.  Now I really have no excuse to get some sort of physical fitness in my daily routine. 

Eric and I have the funniest nephew ever!  Dylan learned a song from a field trip and he allowed me to video tape him singing it.  It's called "Tootie Ta Ta"!  Here it is:

For some reason, Gavin feels like he's getting bigger and bigger but to be honest, he's only gained 3 pounds in 3 months!  He is now 20 pounds and I'm not sure how tall he is.  Last week, I had to pull out the 9 month clothes and give away his 6 month clothes.  It's getting harder and harder every 3 months!  Actually, it's getting more difficult to watch him leave with Eric to go to Miss Shirley's in the mornings.  I wish we could all stay in bed and just cuddle. 

Well, this week will be just me working out a lot!  And then we have our monthly get togethers starting this Saturday.  It's a Mexican theme so let me know if you want to join the fiesta!

Adios!

Hurting teeth




A good butt shot....

No comments: