Yes, Gavin took his first steps tonight!!! He took at least 4 steps and it was such a surprise! My friend, Tina, and her little girl, Alyssa are in town and we had planned to hang out for a bit. So we went to Tina's mom's house so the little ones could play. Another friend, Alison, came over because I haven't seen her since last year. So....Gavin was standing against some cabinets while holding a tennis ball. We were just talking then all of a sudden he started walking towards me! All of us were shocked and so excited that we just screamed praises to Gavin. I think he knew he did something amazing because he kept smiling and clapping. He did it a couple more times and he was just as excited as we were!
Sadly, Eric was at school when all of this happened. I was hoping that Gavin would stay up long enough so Eric could come home and watch his new trick. Didn't happen. So we'll try again in the morning. I've been trying to get it on video but alas, no success. So be on the lookout for a video soon....
YAAAAY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment