I know I have been absent for almost a week but I have a good excuse! Eric's dad and stepmother have been in town since last Friday. I wish I could write about every detail but that would take forever. Take my word for it, we had a great time and a wonderful visit with them. (Pictures to follow later this week) Sadly, they left this morning.
I will mention that Gavin went to the beach for the first time this weekend. It took him awhile to get used to the sand but he enjoyed it. He only tried to eat it once. Then it took him awhile to get used to the water but then he loved the waves! Gavin would laugh every time he got splashed by a wave. I can definitely see us being an "every-Saturday-a-Beach-Day" kinda family. :)
Well, just wanted you to know that I'm still here. Have a wonderful evening!
P.S. So glad Glee is on again!
No comments:
Post a Comment