I just completed a book that took me a year to read. That may sound surprising unless you hear the title. Your Baby's First Year: Week by Week by Glade Curtis and Judith Schuler. It was such a great guide to make sure that my baby was right on track with his developments. Every Monday, I got excited to read what may or may not happen to Gavin that week. Sometimes Gavin was way ahead of the chapter then there were times when he didn't reach that certain skill as yet. For the most part, he was (and is) where he should be.
This weekend is going to be great! Tomorrow will probably be more busy than on Sunday, which is Gavin's party. We have to shop for the majority of the party items tomorrow and then we will be cleaning for the rest of the day/night! We're looking forward to seeing all of our friends and family on Sunday. It's going to be an amazing party with Gavin as the center of attention! I just hope he actually likes being the center of attention. I guess we'll find out....
I'll talk to you on Monday! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment