Saturday, May 1, 2010

Family Day

Not only was today our first Saturday in over a month to spend as a family, but it was also Gavin's first trip to the Florida Aquarium!  I would like to say that he LOVED looking at all the sealife, birds and coral.  But honestly, I have no clue what he was thinking.  From the pictures and videos I captured, Gavin just didn't seem impressed whatsoever.  Eric, on the other hand, was probably in aquarium heaven!  It was definitely a nice family outing.  We bought him a stuffed animal (clown fish to be exact) and I have a feeling Eric is going to make Gavin carry it wherever he goes!  He is determined to make fish tanks and growing coral some of Gavin's hobbies when he gets older.  I find that endearing. :)

The Florida Aquarium




Love this room! 


These next few pictures I'd like to label as "Pointing Pictures"


Can you see Gavin?


Not sure about this creature....


Lobsters!


The Goliath Fish - Bigger than Gavin!



Fishy!

No comments: