Thursday, May 20, 2010

Snake Update

About an hour ago, I received a video text from my dad.  He video taped what the snake looked like after he split it in two and smashed in its head.  (Gagging)  It was quite nasty but the thought of that poisonous snake being dead relieved my fears.  Now my worries lay on the thought of what if it had babies somewhere! 

Before I found out this news, I actually went home on my lunchbreak like I always do.  I was hesitant of getting out of my car but somehow I managed.  As I was walking up to the door, I never realized how many little creatures make rustling noises in the grass, bushes and trees.  My heart was racing until I made it through the front door!  Sad, I know.  Then after eating lunch, I sprinted to my car in hopes of that snake not jumping out at me.

All of this to say, I have a new-found fear of snakes.   

No comments: