It is 11:30 p.m. right now and I am happy to report that I made it to the Finals in our Fantasy Football league! Don't call it a comeback 'cause I've been here for years! Now it's down to me (Sore Loser) and another woman (Ho Zone). So wish me luck....Mama's gotta get a new pair of shoes!
This weekend has been a tad bit busy. Friday, I had the day off so I tried to get some Christmas shopping done. Let me tell you how disappointed I was when I came home with just a box of diapers. I got fed up with people. Driving was a complete nightmare and customers were just flat out rude in the stores. Saturday, Eric, Greg and Grandpa put in a screen door in the front of the house. Also, Jeff (Eric's dad) got into town! We all went out to eat last night at Hooters....gotta love their 007 wings! This morning, we went to Golden Bear for breakfast then for the rest of the afternoon, I was watching my team beat the other girl's bootahtay in Fantasy Football! Maria (Jeff's wife) got into town today as well. So tonight, we had our gift exchange.
I have some funny videos of Gavin's blooming personality and I'll post them when I'm more awake. Good night for now and remember to cheer for the Sore Loser next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment