Thursday night was our church's Christmas Banquet.
Friday at work, it was a madhouse! We cleaned ALL day! I was not at my desk that much at all. Even though I didn't get any paperwork done, the back shipping room looks AMAZING! Friday night, I relaxed after such a busy day.
All that cleaning must've stuck with me because we cleaned our house Saturday morning and afternoon. That night, we had our Christmas party at our house. We had a lot of fun. Dinner was shared with friends and we demolished a fried turkey! Afterwards we played White Elephant Gift Exchange. Eric ended up with a kitty cat notepad and a $20 giftcard to Starbucks. I got creatine powder and a $20 giftcard to Panera Bread (my favorite)! Then we played games and had more friends come over.
Sunday looked promising of a beautiful day but it rained by the time we got to church. After church, we went to Eric's work's Christmas party. If you forgot, he works for a children's theater company called Stages Productions. We went to the owner's house for lunch and she made EVERYTHING from scratch. We had Italian Wedding soup, lasagna, and red velvet cake. Absolutely amazing! After that, we went to one store for a little Christmas shopping then went home. I think I took a nap at 6:00 because I was so exhausted. I honestly believe I could've went to bed at that time but I knew I had other things to do.
Last night, Gavin was such in a cuddling mood. He laid with Eric, watching Cars of course, and eating crackers. I should've grabbed my camera but I didn't want to make any sudden moves or the child will run! That's about it for the past 5 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment