Gavin continues to amaze me with his cuteness. It's almost as if he's trying to make us laugh. He likes wearing my shoes (should I be concerned?!) He likes playing with his kitchen (again, is this a red flag?!) He still LOVES his cars and crashing into other cars (phew...). He is definitely talking a lot more and we can actually understand him! Here are a couple videos that I couldn't help but laugh...
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
January Happenings
Things have definitely calmed down since the holidays. I've been back at work since last week; Gavin is trying to get back on schedule despite his little croup episode this past weekend; Eric is back to working and doing schoolwork. Yes, things have calmed down....oddly enough.
Gavin continues to amaze me with his cuteness. It's almost as if he's trying to make us laugh. He likes wearing my shoes (should I be concerned?!) He likes playing with his kitchen (again, is this a red flag?!) He still LOVES his cars and crashing into other cars (phew...). He is definitely talking a lot more and we can actually understand him! Here are a couple videos that I couldn't help but laugh...
Gavin continues to amaze me with his cuteness. It's almost as if he's trying to make us laugh. He likes wearing my shoes (should I be concerned?!) He likes playing with his kitchen (again, is this a red flag?!) He still LOVES his cars and crashing into other cars (phew...). He is definitely talking a lot more and we can actually understand him! Here are a couple videos that I couldn't help but laugh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) Hey there! Just thought I'd pop in for a minute and see how you're doing. I thought I'd comment and let you know that both my boys have had fun wearing my shoes (Luke still does) and they both love playing with their kitchen stuff. I don't think you have anything to worrry about. Both my boys are ALL boy! I think, especially when they're little, they just love doing what they see their parents doing. It's part of how they learn.
Post a Comment