Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011!

The past 10 days have been wonderfully amazing!  All 10 days were spent with my little family which was great therapy for me.  We did our four Christmases; we went bargain shopping about 5 times; we took a lot of naps; and we brought in the new year.

Hello 2011!

I'm expecting the usual from you, 2011.  I know you will have your ups and your downs.  I know you will have many blessings for us like your former years.  I even know the wonderful celebrations we will have with you.  For all of that, I can't wait!  I do have one request though:  Strength. 

Everyone, every relationship, every body part, every emotion, every thought, every work needs to be strengthened.  Writing that out actually makes me feel a little bit stronger!  Imagine putting all of your strength into everything you're passionate about.  You would definitely see results and hopefully others will see it too....especially the body part one. ;)  That's what I would like to accomplish this year:  to put all of my strength in everything I do.  2011, watch out because you're gonna see Brooke like you've never seen her before!

We had a wonderful Christmas and this year Gavin really got into the presents.  I have a ton of pictures and videos that I need to download so stay tuned for that.  He's been amazing us every day and because he's so stinkin adorable I sometimes question if he's really mine. ;)  Gavin has been trying to repeat everything we say.  He plays with his toys nicely all by himself.  He likes to throw away his dirty diapers.  He absolutely loves to run...thought about getting him a treadmill for Christmas.  But we have one downfall, he still hates haircuts. 

More to come....

No comments: