Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gloomy Days

Lately, here in Florida, we've seen some very gloomy days.  Some gloomy days call for laziness, some call for sickness, others call for parties!  Laziness seemed like a good idea but we had a very dirty house to clean.  Sickness sorta came our way but we're fighting it with all we got!  And we didn't necessarily have a full-blown out party but we did have our friends come over for the SuperBowl.  We really enjoy their company. :)

Updates on Gavin:  we KNOW for a fact that he's trying to say certain words but no joke, they sound like curse words.  He's called me an asshole and a bitch on more than one occasion!  ...not that he's completely wrong but still...  I'll try and get it on video because you probably think I'm lying.  His favorite word is still "No" and he says it with such attitude (not sure where he got that from).  But for the most part, he is very obedient and very playful.  I'm enjoying the fact that we can turn a cry into laughter in an instant.  The power of tickling! :)

P90X is going alright.  I cheated on one dvd (Yoga)....I did 15 minutes of the 90 minutes workout.  That one is so boring and so long!  So this week, I will be substituting it with Plyometrics (one of the most hated workouts of all!)  Another thing I did this week was switched two days.  I rested on the day to do Kenpo and did Kenpo on the day of rest.  This week should be better....especially with my eating! :)

No updated pictures or videos just yet....but you know they're coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should teach him how to curse for real... Love, pahpah