Today I'm thankful for my family! Such a small word for a mass so great. I lumped them all together in this blog because Thankful Thursdays could go on forever if I named them one by one every week. Remember my Thanksgiving guest list?
We love our family. We may not see eye to eye on a lot of things but that doesn't make us love them less. We may not see each other every week or even every month but that doesn't mean we don't think about them. And we may not know what's going on in their lives because we're not on facebook but that doesn't mean we don't pray for them. We definitely love our family.
One huge thing we're grateful for is that we have babysitters everywhere! I'm not quite sure what we would've done without our family. They are our main support group. So Family....we love you and we are so thankful for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment