Friday, February 18, 2011
Oh Crap!
Two nights ago, our bathroom plumbing got clogged. There was black sludge filling the tub while the toilet wasn't running. Eric spent most of Wednesday night trying to fix it with our snake but did not succeed. So Thursday morning, I rushed over to my dad's house to take a shower before work. Thursday afternoon, Eric attempted to fix it again but with chemicals. By the time I got home from work, it was still clogged. Thankfully, we had dinner at Mema's house for Heather's birthday so we were able to use her bathroom. :) This morning, I skipped the shower and freshened up using the sink. It's amazing the things we take for granted. So, after the attempts Eric made, he finally decided to suck it up and call a plumber. The guy showed up at 10:50 a.m. and left around 11:20 a.m. Can't believe how quickly he fixed it. Obviously he had the proper tools. After I paid, what seemed like a reasonable price, I saw the nastiness that was left behind. I was going to stay and clean but it was so digusting that I chose to go back to work instead. I'm just thankful we're done with all that crap....well almost. Anyone want to join us for a cleaning party tonight?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment