Well, I get a call today from my wonderful, ambitious husband. "Hey Sweetie, do you want go to get curtains tonight?" Not knowing the whole story, I said, "Maybe. Do we HAVE to get them tonight because we don't necessarily agree on the decor?" My daring, crafty husband then says, "Well, I tore down the blinds in the front living room already." Hmmm....looks like we're getting curtains tonight!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Hide Me!
When I workout with my P90X dvds, I enjoy the comfort of my own home. Knowing that I can wear as little as possible and not feel looked down upon by body builders. So, before I pop in that dvd, I close the blinds in the front living room and even the back living room (because I KNOW the neighbors behind us can see me.) Then I grab my bottle of water and hit the ground hard!
Well, I get a call today from my wonderful, ambitious husband. "Hey Sweetie, do you want go to get curtains tonight?" Not knowing the whole story, I said, "Maybe. Do we HAVE to get them tonight because we don't necessarily agree on the decor?" My daring, crafty husband then says, "Well, I tore down the blinds in the front living room already." Hmmm....looks like we're getting curtains tonight!
Well, I get a call today from my wonderful, ambitious husband. "Hey Sweetie, do you want go to get curtains tonight?" Not knowing the whole story, I said, "Maybe. Do we HAVE to get them tonight because we don't necessarily agree on the decor?" My daring, crafty husband then says, "Well, I tore down the blinds in the front living room already." Hmmm....looks like we're getting curtains tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I NEVER tire of hearing Gavin laugh and I could watch him play forever. Pahpah
These are some of the first videos I've watched that you've posted. My desktop computer was just sooooo slow to load them up. now that I have my new laptop, I've got a lot of catching up to do!!! I can't believe how big he is! He's adorable Brooke! I look at how him and Eric play and it melts my heart! You know our situation with Gabe, so I really enjoy watching these videos. In some way, it fills a void I have :) Enjoy every minute you have with him and continue doing what you're doing. He's such a smart little boy!
Post a Comment