After meeting up with my Fitness Friend, Brandi, this past Saturday morning, we both decided to make another commitment to working out....just not every day. When we did P90X together, it almost felt as if life got in the way of working out and I didn't like that. This time now, we set a reasonable schedule for ourselves (somewhat different) and we're going to keep each other accountable to it.
Today was Day 1 for me. I failed so far. One of my goals is to walk in the mornings before Gavin wakes up. Well, last night we had a horrible night with Gavin screaming at midnight then again at 4:30 a.m. I was supposed to get up at 6:30 but that just didn't happen. Then it rained anyway. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. Then tonight I'm supposed to start P90X. We'll see how that goes.
For Brandi, she's going to do cardio Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays then a leg workout on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those few months after our first 12 week workout, I missed Brandi's daily texts. So I'm happy that we're back to the grind...just not as grindy!
1 comment:
I've missed talking with you too! We're just being more realistic this time. I love the idea of sharing some scripture everyday too! Love ya and take care! ;-)
Post a Comment