Hello and welcome to my blogspot! As some of you know, I will be deactivating my facebook account for a few reasons. Facebook has allowed me to see old friends as well as create new friends and also keep in touch with distant family members. However, I struggled with comparing myself to others, taking certain actions personally or unintentionally hurting others (i.e. getting "ignored" and/or inconsiderate status updates), and spending too much time on facebook. If I wasn't on, I would be thinking of what I should write for my next status update. It consumed my mind! I'm hoping that my "friends" will either see what's going on in our lives through these blogs OR they can call, text or email. We'll see how this goes. My goal is to blog at least once a week with new pictures and links to videos of my family.
Ok...here we go!
4 comments:
I'm looking forward to keeping up with you via your Blog. Hope it goes well for you, you'll have to let me know after some time how you like it! I commend you to staying true to your convictions!
The details thus far with the baby =)
Due end of June, 12 weeks, praying for a girl, happy with either of course!
Love ya!
Nice idea, Brooke! Have fun blogging...I look forward to checking in now and again. :)
You go girl! I will always k.i.t. with you!
I'm very thankful you are doing a blog! It is so sweet of you to keep us updated. It makes it easier to be away. I can't wait to see you ♥
Post a Comment