Thursday night, we went to the batting cages while Gavin stayed home with Mema. We then went out with friends for those 007 wings at Hooters, however, we didn't get the "hot" sauce we ordered. Instead, we had some sort of asian hot spice which is NOT the same. Oh well....it just makes me crave them again. After Hooters, we went across the street to Chili's for the Perfect Margarita. Love those drinks!
Friday morning, the three of us went for an hour long walk around the neighborhood. It was so refreshing. Then we headed up to Palm Harbor for lunch with my brother and his fiancee. Believe it or not but Palm Harbor is half-way for us. We had a nice time and it was good to see them before they head over to Hawaii.


After lunch, we dropped a few clothes and toys at our friend's house. Brandi, Gabe is so handsome and he's growing so fast! Remember to keep taking pictures even if you think you already took too many. After our little visit, we headed down to the hair salon. Gavin was first and this time he was a lot more fidgety. So Mema cut as much as she could.
Then it was my turn. We took these pictures first.
Then we put it in a pony tail and measured out 11 inches.
Then you know the rest....
She actually cut off about 3 more inches to get it as short as it is. The final result are in pictures further down.
Anyhow, continuing on with our weekend. I filled in for co-ed softball league Friday night. We lost and I don't think I helped at all. But it was fun.
Anyhow, continuing on with our weekend. I filled in for co-ed softball league Friday night. We lost and I don't think I helped at all. But it was fun.
Saturday morning, I got some "me" time! I headed down to the mall around 9:30, hoping that Macy's (MY FAVORITE STORE) would be open. Sadly, it didn't open till 10:00. So I got a chai tea latte and I walked up and down the mall. Then I waited outside Macy's in anticipation. I'll admit, I got a little irritated when my cell phone said it was 10:07 and the doors were still not open. I noticed that they ended their staff meeting and I saw one of them walk towards the door. My heart was beating so fast! I haven't shopped in this store in a VERY long time. As the clerk unlocked the door and was sliding it open, I felt like running through the whole store! But I kept my cool and I was struttin' like I come here every week. My first stop was the baby dept. I had to find Gavin an Easter outfit. I took pictures with my cell phone and sent them to Eric. We made a decision and now it was my turn to find an outfit. Let's just say that it took 15 minutes to find Gavin's outfit and it took me an hour and 45 minutes to find mine! I guess I should've prefaced my Macy's shopping spree with the fact that I had gift cards from about 2 years ago to use. I then headed home. Then we headed back out again. We went to the fish store and got to look at all the pretty fish. It was good family afternoon time.
Saturday night, we went to our friends', the Kalil's, house for dinner and games. We brought Gavin with us and he absolutely loved their dog, Miley. She kept licking Gavin's face and he would just giggle and crawl after her for more. It was a good, relaxing time. :)
Sunday morning, Gavin was definitely not in the mood to do anything we wanted him to! He was fussy playing, taking a bath, and getting him dressed. It wasn't until we put him in the carseat when he just zonked out! So, this day I'll just briefly explain. We went to church, we went to Mema's for brunch, we went to my mom's for dinner, then we went home and went straight to bed. The End!
We still haven't heard anything about the house. However, our realtor told us a bit of interesting information. Apparently, beginning April 1st, the banks are supposed to have an answer within 10 days on short sale and foreclosure offers. So, hopefully we'll be able to hear something within the next week!
Hope everyone had a blessed Easter and a wonderful weekend as we did! More pictures from Easter Sunday to follow....









1 comment:
Wow, and even more gorgeous, my friend! Love it. what a fun adventure... Hugs to baby-boy - he looks so handsome!
Post a Comment