Have you ever had one of those weekends where you just couldn't stop eating?! This past weekend was my weekend to do so. Saturday morning started off with a huge chocolate pancake made by my husband. Then for lunch, I had more than 2 helpings of leftover tuna casserole. Then we had a mini-date night and headed to Chili's. We split a burger but also got chips and queso along with fries. THEN, we attended my friend's 30th birthday party in which appetizers and dessert were served. No joke, we probably went to the buffet table at least 5 times. At least I can say that I only had one piece of tiramisu.
Then comes Sunday. At church, I at half of a cinnamon roll and drank a cup of coffee. No biggie there. Well, it got worse. We spent the rest of the afternoon at my mother-in-law's house watching the playoff games. There I practically ate a whole bag of Jalapeno Kettle chips along with some chili-cheese fries and chili and topped it off with a couple beers. When we got home, I actually ended up finishing that bag of chips and washed it down with a Fresca. Gosh, I think I gained weight just writing it all out!
Needless to say, I gained 3 pounds in one weekend. Today, however, is the beginning of my running week. I'm preparing my body to start up P90X again. So Eric has agreed to support my goal and to help where need be; mainly with Gavin. I'm going to be wise this time and I'll just start off with 1 mile today. Then February 1st is the start of the workout routine. I think I'm more prepared this time....can't really explain why though. My end date is May 2nd. Gosh, that seems so far away! But it's not because my baby will be 2 during that month. :(
So raise your eco-friendly water bottles; here's to the start of the ultimate body makeover! :)

2 comments:
I know you decided to wait awhile before trying for Baby #2, but are you sure all that eating doesn't mean something? I'm just saying.
I'm proud of you for having a goal!! I am excited to get to FL too so I can use my mom's treadmill. You know I need the motivation of the treadmill still moving when I want to stop ;) I will keep tabs on you. . . May isn't that far away, you can do it!!
Post a Comment