Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sorry

Sorry for yesterday's PMS moment.  I do appreciate the comments y'all left and I may take my dad's advice and update it once a week.  But for now, schedules are getting pretty crazy especially with work and life after work.  Don't worry....I won't shut it down completely....just yet. 

Emily, I was going to continue to read your blog regardless.  Your girls are so precious and your photography amazes me. 

Kelly and Katie, I know I don't leave comments on your blog and for that, I'm sorry.  Watch out though....here I come! :)

In all honesty, I just didn't know who actually reads my blog but now I do!    

2 comments:

Katie said...

I agree with your dad, just do it when you can, don't stress over it! But when a certain friends comes back, you may not have time to do it as much ;)

Katie said...

*Friend, not friends whoops!! :)