Pastor Joe started a new sermon series a couple weeks ago. We're going through the book of Exodus. I cannot express how much I enjoy my pastor's sermons on Old Testament! My heart just melted when we went through Genesis (which takes years to accomplish!) And now that we're in Exodus, my hand wants to write down every word I hear because it's THAT good! Thankfully, our church's website has a feature that allows you to listento previous sermons from the pulpit.
If you go to Gulf Coast Fellowship's website you'll see a list of sermons. My favorite non-Exodus topic was January 23rd about friendships. SO GOOD that I got a little emotional! Then at the top of the page, you'll see the actual Exodus sermons. This past week's was phenomenal! It was about God distrubing our comfort zone in order to achieve the greatest blessings He has to offer. Sometimes we just settle for less than what God intends for us. Just listen to the sermon and download the outline to follow along. It's definitely worth a listen! :) One thing Pastor Joe said was, "No time is wasted when you're with God." AMEN!
1 comment:
I am so glad you love your church and the sermon's that are preached!! I definitely am living the "being in God's will and out of my comfort zone" during this time in my life. It's scary, but trusting God is so freeing :)
We also miss out on blessings if we are scared to do His will.
Post a Comment