The other night, Gavin was soundly sleeping and Eric had a headache so he went to bed. However, I stayed up and watched a movie. It was called You Again? Cute movie! Well, I like to snack a little when I'm watching a movie. I went to the kitchen and we had NO snacky foods!
I checked all the cabinet shelves. Nothing. I checked the hanging fruit basket. Wasn't interested. Then I opened the fridge and I saw a tupperware container. The contents were screaming at me, "Eat me! Eat me!" What were they? Rings of raw onions.
Now my first thought was to just eat one or two. I grabbed the container and sat down to watch the movie. Each bite was even tastier than before! To be honest, I'm not sure how many raw onion rings I actually ate. All I do know is that I had to get rid of the stench in my mouth before I went to bed! Movie was over and I was in the bathroom brushing, scrubbing, gargling, swishing and spitting. But to no avail, the stench remained. I was too tired so I went to bed.
Next morning, I could've sworn the smell was escaping through the pores of my body! I wasn't going to say anything until Eric noticed. Thankfully he didn't. I waited until I got to work to text him what I did. I was so embarrassed! He responded with, "Ew! Gargle with baking soda and water." Interestingly enough, it kinda worked. Hope you're taking notes: Do not eat A LOT of raw onions before you go to bed....or at all. But if you do, gargle with baking soda and water. Happy Friday!
2 comments:
This definitely makes me laugh (and want to vomit). My step-dad was a dentist, and he always reminded me that onions and garlic stay in the blood stream for at least 24 hours. He wouldn't eat either throughout the week, as he didn't want to gross his patients out :)
wow! That's some snack you had! Well, better than chips! lol.
Post a Comment