Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day for Others

Last week, Eric was able to talk to his good friend, Frank.  Frank and his wife, Kathleen, live in New York and travel a lot with her being on Broadway.  When Eric asked, "What are you guys doing for Valentine's Day?", Frank answered, "Oh, well, we got invited to a Cinderella Ball.  It's being catered with fancy food and champagne.  Everyone will be dressed in ball gowns and tuxedoes.  It's actually being hosted by (or at least they'll be there in attendance) Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker.  It should be a fun time!  What are you guys doing?"  Eric's response, "Um....well, I think Brooke found a coupon for the Super Buffet."  Frank's comment, "What's that?"

Best friends in two totally different worlds!  :)

2 comments:

Kelly Kalil said...

Awesome! Sometime I wonder what it would be like to live that lifestyle. But I know I am completely satisfied with the one I have. Our V-day will consist of a pizza by candle light after Gwen goes to bed. I love it!

Katie Norton said...

LOL That is too funny!! We took the kids to DQ, and Nathan is getting some Checker's and bringing it home for date night after they are asleep (man, I miss Checkers!!) so we're not doing anything spectacular, but it'll still be fun!!