Then around 2:00 p.m. we walked across the street to the Seminole Pow Wow Festival. We met up with Heather, Dylan and their friends. It was absolutely beautiful out and we all soaked up some sun. Gavin had so much fun eating snow cones and funnel cake and dancing with the boys! We stayed for about two hours because Eric and I had a dinner date with a couple from our church. Heather kept Gavin for us as we went to dinner. We got home around 8:20 and then we all went back to the festival to watch the fireworks. Gavin actually fell asleep during the loud booms. I guess that's what a no-nap day will do to ya.
Sunday, we woke up, got ready for church and hit the road. I got to hear another amazing message by Pastor Joe. Have I told you how much I LOVE the Old Testament PJoe style?! Love, love, love it! After church we went home (ok, Gavin got maybe a 15-minute nap on the car ride). All afternoon, we played, watched Finding Nemo (a couple times), played with our neighbor's dog, watched the fish tank and did a butt-load of laundry.
Such a fun day! Then it was 6:00 p.m. 7:00 p.m.....bedtime. I thought this was going to be a difficult task; putting Gavin to sleep while there was still light outside. Thankfully, no-nap day wore him out to the point of no return. He was asleep within minutes! And he stayed that way for 12 hours straight. Pretty darn good for the first night of Daylight Savings Time!
I know I skipped Friday night so here it is....
Friday Night after Joto's Pizza!




No comments:
Post a Comment