When I got home after work yesterday, Eric's first words to me were, "Don't be mad but the place is a mess." And what a mess it was! All I have to say is that I'm glad Eric is not a stay-at-home daddy. :) Soon after observing the damage, Eric had to go to rehearsal and Gavin managed to create another mess at the dinner table. Thankfully he went to sleep pretty easily but unfortunately I was not in the
Then I started thinking about all the neat freaks I do know. I had to giggle because 1. they don't have children yet or children that can walk. 2. I'm thankful for not having to be THAT perfect. Yes, I enjoy a clean house every now and then but being full-time employed, having a creative toddler boy, having a husband that constantly cooks and owning a shedding cat makes it difficult to keep up with the chores. So I would choose an untidy house any day of the week than trade them in for a clean house. :)



2 comments:
I agree, it's much more fun to not have a perfect house. That way if anyone spilled anything it's no big deal ;)
My mom and I were just talking about when to get together. Bec comes home tomorrow, so I will talk to her about it too. What day is best for you?!
Hey there's a difference between a messy house and a dirty house! I'm sure yours is just messy...so is mine. There's never enough time in the day to get everything done! Just have your priorities straight (which you do!) and the mess can be a mess!
Post a Comment