The Bad Things:
Almost a month ago, I had a party with some girlfriends. It was like a Tupperware/Mary Kay kinda party. My girlfriends and I made orders and we still have yet to receive our products. I literally spent all week last week calling our consultant; texting her as well as emailing her and I never got a response. Should I even mention that she was over an hour late to the party?! I felt defeated last Friday especially since she took our money. I called corporate and they told me what I would need to do and that it would take up to 2 weeks investigation. This was bad news for me on top of already feeling defeated.
I didn't lose any weight this week. I also didn't push myself hard enough this weekend either. It doesn't help when your husband decides to make cupcakes with homemade icing and bacon bits on top! Sounds nasty but it was oh so delicious.
We haven't sold our couch yet. There was a couple that came by yesterday afternoon. They said "Yes" and that they would just need to call some friends with trucks to load it up! Well, when they got home, they did the smart thing (unlike us) and measured where it would go. It was too big. They called us and said they would have to decline.
The Good Things:
I spoke with my party consultant's business partner today and she's going to figure out where our stuff is. She also said that she would drive over to the consultant's house, get our stuff and ship it herself (overnight it on Wednesday). She was so apologetic and so sweet and said, "Listen Brooke, now that you have my number, please call me directly if you have any other concerns." A huge weight was lifted there.
This week for P90X is mostly all cardio work. I'm also hoping to pick it up at least two times a day....if Gavin allows me to workout in the morning.
We have another possible buyer coming this Sunday to look at our couch. They actually called when the first people said they would take it. We told them, "If this falls through, then we'll definitely give you a call." And since it fell through, we obviously gave them a call. :)
The last
Ok....here are some pictures of my family.
Still wanting nothing to do with Cousin Baylor. :(




1 comment:
Sounds like you've been just as busy as I have lately! So sorry to hear about the shambles you're going through with the party. Hope it all works out soon! As for P90X...you're doing great! ;) Just keep pushing along. I'll take my own advise and do the same! lol. LOVE the family pics! Gavin is such a doll!
Post a Comment