Today is Day 45 and I already completed my workout about an hour ago. This week I've been trying to workout in the mornings so Eric and I have time to spend together in the evenings. Lately we've been playing an ongoing game of Rummy 10,000. Whoever gets to 10,000 points first, wins. So far I'm in the lead with 1,880 and Eric trailing with 1,500 something. Yeah....we got a long way to go. :)
But my workouts are going great! I feel stronger, thinner and healthier. I know I've reached one of my goals already and that was to keep up with "the kids" on the dvds. Even on the Ab Ripper X dvd, I'm able to keep up with them (except for the oblique v-ups). Thankfully, I still have my trusty accountability partner pushing me every step of the way. For instance, I didn't workout last night and then I got a text from Brandi around 9:30 p.m. asking, "How'd your day go?" Instantly I said to Eric, "I HAVE to workout!" And I did....at 10:00 p.m.! Brandi and I have already made a date to go bathing suit shopping after our competition. We're half way there!
These next two days may be rough for Eric so keep him in your prayers. Our nanny will be in training today and tomorrow so that means Eric will take care of Gavin for a full 8 hours....by himself. Then after I get home, he will have rehearsals from 6 to 11 p.m. I just hope Gavin will cooperate like a good little boy should. :)
2 comments:
Good job Brooke! I am so proud of you!! And if Eric needs a break, he better bring Gavin over here! Dylan would love to play with him!!
We're doing great! ;)
Post a Comment