Yes, we sold our couch! We said our good-byes Saturday morning and it was gone by Saturday afternoon. After multiple vacuum sessions, we now have an open room a blank canvas to work with! Anyone want to go to IKEA with us?
I'm sure we'll be hitting IKEA up here within the next couple months for furniture for our new place! I don't think you all want to sit on the floor til then though ;)
We moved our couches from our Sitting Room (http://ebgkoroknay.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-sitting-room.html) to the Living Room. We'll use those until we figure out what we want to do with the room! It is VERY exciting!
3 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations on selling the couch!! I bet you are excited to decorate that area! How fun :D
I'm sure we'll be hitting IKEA up here within the next couple months for furniture for our new place! I don't think you all want to sit on the floor til then though ;)
We moved our couches from our Sitting Room (http://ebgkoroknay.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-sitting-room.html) to the Living Room. We'll use those until we figure out what we want to do with the room! It is VERY exciting!
Post a Comment