Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quirks

Over the years, you start to notice that you do things a little different than most people.  They're called quirks.  Here are a few of mine:

1.  I enjoy reading a magazine from back to front.
2.  I brush my teeth for no less than 2 minutes.
3.  I've been told that I chew like a cow, and I do. :(
4.  I cannot touch or look at other peoples' feet. 
5.  I balance my check book every day.
6.  I write in All Caps like my dad and my brother (I guess that's OUR quirk).
7.  I tidy up by making stacks.
8.  I love going to the beach but I hate getting in the water.
9.  I always have a roll of toilet paper on my desk.
10.  I can't eat with my glasses on.

6 comments:

Mom said...

TP on your desk? May I ask "why?"

Anonymous said...

I have TP on my desk at work. I don't like pulling out tissues from a box. I like to roll off a couple of feet... for blowing my nose.

Dad said...

That was me... Dad

Brooke Koroknay said...

That's exactly why I always have TP on my desk. And....I check if I have any boogies left by using the side of my stapler. It has a reflective side. Weird?

Mom said...

Too funny!!! ☺

Brandi said...

Love it! Now I know a few more things about you! ;-)