To continue reading my blog, go to www.mrsbeyondblessed.blogspot.com
The first big cut is always scary :) But it's just hair, if you hate it, it'll grow back!!
Oh Katie, he had his First haircut when he was 6 months old. This would be his 6th or 7th time....he just HATES haircuts!
Oh Brooke, I know he has had haircuts before ;) I was talking about buzzing it for the first time. That's what I thought you meant :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The first big cut is always scary :) But it's just hair, if you hate it, it'll grow back!!
Oh Katie, he had his First haircut when he was 6 months old. This would be his 6th or 7th time....he just HATES haircuts!
Oh Brooke, I know he has had haircuts before ;) I was talking about buzzing it for the first time. That's what I thought you meant :)
Post a Comment