Since last Tuesday, I've been taking video clips here and there of my little boy. Let me know if you can see any differences in all the videos....I love hunts! :) This entry may take you days to view all the videos but take your time. This isn't going anywhere....
Tuesday Night - Papa came to visit
Wednesday Night - Played at the Mall
Sunday Morning - Easter Egg Hunt at Home
Sunday Afternoon - Easter Egg Hunt at Mema's
Sunday Afternoon - Basket Hunt at Grammy's
1 comment:
Mom/Karen Fernandez
said...
What a busy day for a little fella! I love your videos! I noticed the new living set - very nice. Did I notice another fish tank in the works? Gavin is getting so big - even next to Dylan who is growing like a weed! They are so cute together!
1 comment:
What a busy day for a little fella! I love your videos!
I noticed the new living set - very nice. Did I notice another fish tank in the works?
Gavin is getting so big - even next to Dylan who is growing like a weed! They are so cute together!
Love you all! ♥♥ Mom
Post a Comment