Hey everyone! Lately, an idea has been brewing in my mind about my blog. I'm not going to stop blogging, however, the idea of "vlogging" has definitely sparked my interest. Vlogging is basically a video blog. I've been following a youtube vlog of a woman my age who has a two-year old boy and she's expecting another baby boy. Her little boy is so smart and so adorable. She gives weekly pregnancy updates which totally reminds me of what I used to do with my weekly pregnancy belly pictures. She captured my attention so I've been following her for about 2 months now. I'm not quite sure how I would go about vlogging but I'm definitely interested in learning how. That way you could just listen to my updates and not just sit and read (even though I may include a regular blog entry here and there.) Just a thought....haven't fully executed the idea just yet.
The past couple weeks, we've noticed how Gavin is totally like a parrot! He repeats almost everything we say AND do. We also realized that he's now counting to 20; he knows his animals and with an occasional whine, he still uses his manners and says "Please". We started swimming again in the still chilly waters of Mema's pool. If you didn't notice in the videos, he got a haircut last Saturday. Mema and I have come to a conclusion that we need to cut his hair in the privacy of our own home so we can hold him down and not be embarrassed or judged by his screaming (which is an understatement). It was definitely a challenge though!
Thought for the day: I was reading another blogger's entry and she included one of Charles Stanley's quotes. "Forgiveness means they no longer owe me anything."
No comments:
Post a Comment