Birthday: I had a nice birthday weekend. I got a bunch of calls and texts from friends and family. Eric got home around 4:30 Saturday afternoon. We went to that Brazilian restaurant we wanted to go to for our anniversary. This time we had a gift card thanks to our dear friends the Godwin's. :) After an amazing, meaty dinner, we drove over to our friend's house to watch the UFC fight. Sunday, we had a cookout at my dad's.
House: So my surprises for Eric all had to do with the house! We had a hideous tree in our front yard and I asked my dad and my brother to chop it down before Eric got home. That they did! I also repainted our bedroom, moved furniture, redecorated our bathroom, and painted more of our kitchen (which Eric didn't want me to do). I also got his car an oil change. And wouldn't you know it, Eric recognized every single change....even the oil! I'll show before and after pictures later.
Video: Here's a video of Gavin. :) Enjoy!
P90X: Eric, yet again, has made a bet with a friend to see who can lose more weight. That usually jumpstarts his workout motivation. :) This time, he dragged me into it. We started P90X last night and even though he has less than 60 days, he should see improvements around that time. We took before pictures and our measurements. We set up our house like a gym for the night and did over 60 minutes of P90X. Chest, back and abs! Tonight...plyometrics. Remember, we have to do this EVERY day for 90 days. Also remember that we have a 17 month old. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment