Last night's workout was Shoulders, Arms and Abs. Not gonna lie, it was fairly easy to accomplish probably because I didn't have the correct weight to lift. I should be lifting heavier but I was curling 5 pounds. Woo hoo. Eric used the weight bands, which I am not a fan of, and he as well was not challenged. So, that's something we can put on our list of things to get....Dumbbells.
I have the cutest video of Gavin answering my phone and trying to talk to Aunt Heather. I put her on speakerphone and his facial expressions and jibber jabber are just too adorable to describe. I forgot to upload the video on youtube but it will be here shortly.
I still have yet to find Gavin a costume. I'm waiting to hear if I can borrow one rather than buy a new one that he'll only wear for a couple hours (if that). Eric wanted to dress Gavin up like himself, kinda like a Minime. Cute idea but it's like that everyday...so what's the difference?! :)
Tonight...Yoga.
No comments:
Post a Comment