Monday, October 18, 2010

Let Me Sum Up

A lot has happened this weekend so I'm going to do my best to sum it up for you. 

Last weekend, Gavin broke out in hives.  Took him to the doctor's on Wednesday and he said that they are in fact hives and to just give him Benadryl.  Oh, and that it will last for about 2-3 weeks.  Well, the hives are still here and they're migrating up his body.  I hope that's a good sign. 

Eric left yesterday morning for South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale area).  It's for work and he has a performance every day this week.  He comes back this Saturday night. 

With Eric being gone, it's a running joke that I won't know how to cook dinner for myself.  Well, joke no longer because it's actually true. :(  I burned my arm on the oven while pulling out my pizza.  Looks like it's microwavable Lean Cuisines for me!  Gosh...what did I do for those 8 years of living on my own?!    

I am not doing very well in Fantasy Football and I've kinda given up.  Yesterday, I started watching ESPN so I could get the scores while Gavin was shoving a book in my face for me to read it to him.  I was reading it and trying to look at the scores at the same time.  Then I felt convicted and turned off the TV so I could focus on what really matters.  :)

This morning, I was trying to workout to a video; keyword being trying.  It's so difficult when you have a 17 month old boucing on your belly while trying to do crunches or copying your every movement.  You should see this kid do pushups and jumping jacks!  Needless to say, I'm gonna restart my workout tonight when he's asleep.

Well, I have to start the week!  I have a list of things to do while Eric is gone so I can surprise him when he gets home!  All of which will have to be done while Gavin is sleeping.  I wonder if I'll get anything done this week.  We'll see.....

  

No comments: