To start off, Gavin turned 17 months old yesterday! And to add to it, Gavin has been on his best behavior this week so far. He was very busy Sunday and that night when I put him to bed, he conked out right away. I just figured he was extremely exhausted. But then last night, he went down without a fight again! For those of you that know us, we sometimes let him cry himself to sleep if he gets too fussy to rock. I was super amazed when I left his bedroom and no crying! Other than that, he's been very busy running around the house, chasing Ava and throwing his toys everywhere. Personal side note: I really worry that I'm not doing a good job with Gavin. I know every child is different and every parent is different as well. I guess I just have always linked a crying, screaming baby to bad parenting and I don't want to think that I'm a bad parent. I just hope that I'm doing the best I can to understand Gavin's needs and wants and how to fulfill them effectively. Just thought I'd throw that concern out there for ya.
Well, it's official....I'm in dead last place for Fantasy Football. It's so frustrating because I feel like I'm the only one that takes this seriously! I've always known this but the word competition is my biggest enemy! It turns me into this obsessive, analytical, destructive monster! I take everything personally because I think it affects my sense of judgement and my ability to perform. So, I'll be glad when I'm done with Fantasy Football!
We still have yet to buy Gavin a Halloween costume. I've seen a few online and even at Once Upon A Child. They're all cute but they're all padded and heavy....too hot for Florida babies. So, he may end up going as Eric. :)
Speaking of which, I can't wait till Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment