Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Future Prom Date

One night last week, Eric and I were talking about our homecoming/prom experiences in high school.  I told him that if I could, I would do it all over.  For some odd reason, I now have a desire to get all dolled up with a fancy dress, hairstyled hair, professional makeup, jewelry and high heels.  I thought about throwing a fancy party for my 30th birthday but I have a feeling it's going to cost too much to rent some place out and cater food for my friends and family.  Wouldn't it be cute to see Gavin in a tuxedo?!  Anyhow, back to my conversation with my husband.

We then thought about Eric teaching at a high school and being able to attend prom again!  He said we could volunteer as chaperones and that would be our do-over prom.  I thought that was the best idea ever!  All the more to see Eric complete his schooling, riiiiiight?!  In the meantime, I'll wait patiently to attend a fancy event where I can get all dressed up.  :) 

1 comment:

Katie Norton said...

That sounds like a lot of fun :)