Monday, March 7, 2011

Lost

Normally, this word "lost" contains some negative vibes.  I'm lost, I need directions.  I lost my wallet which has my check card.  I lost my keys to my car.  I'm a lost soul.  I've lost my mind! 

But today, I'm putting a positive twist on the word "lost".  I've lost pounds AND inches!  Thanks to P90X and my friend, Brandi, for keeping me accountable, I'm actually starting to see results.  I've lost an inch off my chest, an inch and a half off my waist, an inch off my hips, a half an inch off my thighs and a half an inch off my arms.  Not to mention that I lost a couple pounds as well.  I feel great and Eric can even notice a difference.  I think Brandi and I are neck in neck as far as our measurements go.  It's been wonderful texting her everyday to see how she's doing and reporting on how I'm doing.  Now we have less than two months to go.....I'm so excited to reach the end.

P.S.  I HATE PUSH-UPS!!!




The view of our walk Saturday night....





2 comments:

Katie Norton said...

Good job Brooke!! You look great :) Keep it up, I know the time will go by quickly!! And about the push ups, remember, it helps the chest area as well LOL ;)

Dad said...

Nice... I should probably give it another shot. I hear the ab workouts are horribly good.
I loved the Gavin Show. I didn't know Eric had fish in there.
Love you, Dad